SEO Facts for Business Owners
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs). The goal of SEO is to increase organic traffic to a website, which can lead to more leads, sales, and brand awareness.
SEO is an important investment for businesses of all sizes, but it is especially important for small businesses. Small businesses often have limited budgets and resources, so they need to be strategic about how they market their businesses. SEO is a cost-effective way to reach potential customers and drive traffic to a website.
SEO Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. This means that the vast majority of people use search engines to find the information they need online.
Over 25% of people click on the first Google search result. This means that ranking at the top of Google search results is essential for getting traffic to your website.
53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search. This means that SEO is one of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your website.
92.96% of global traffic comes from Google Search, Google Images, and Google Maps. This means that Google is the dominant search engine in the world.
60% of marketers say that inbound (SEO, blog content, etc.) is their highest quality source of leads. This means that SEO can help you generate more leads and sales for your business.
SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate. This means that SEO leads are more likely to convert into customers than leads from other sources.
DO YOU NEED PROGRESS IN SALES?
Investing in SEO can help you:
- increased website traffic. Here is an SEO fact, it helps you increase the number of visitors to your website. This can lead to more leads, sales, and brand awareness.
- Improved brand awareness. When your website ranks higher in search engine results pages, people are more likely to see your brand name and learn about your business.
- Increased leads and sales. SEO can help you generate more leads and sales for your business. When people visit your website from search engines, they are more likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
- Better customer experience. SEO can help you create a better customer experience by making it easier for people to find your website and the information they are looking for.
- Competitive advantage. SEO can help you gain a competitive advantage over your competitors. When your website ranks higher in search engine results pages, you are more likely to be seen by potential customers.
- SEO is a long-term investment. It takes time and effort to see results from SEO. However, once you have optimized your website for search engines, the benefits can last for years.
- SEO is a constantly evolving field. The algorithms that search engines use to rank websites are constantly changing. This means that SEO professionals need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices.
- SEO is a competitive field. Businesses of all sizes are competing for top rankings in search engine results pages. This means that it is important to work with an experienced SEO professional who can help you develop and implement a successful SEO strategy.
SEO is a valuable investment for businesses of all sizes. It can help you increase website traffic, improve brand awareness, generate more leads and sales, and gain a competitive advantage over your competitors. If you are not already investing in SEO, I encourage you to do so. It is one of the best things you can do to grow your business online. If you need more SEO facts feel free to contact the team!